Here you find some essential points which make your application a persuasive application for us.
1. Contents and correct order of the application:
- Cover letter
- Tabular curriculum vitae incl. activity descriptions with current photo
- Complete report copies completely (decending order, most recent first)
- Complete training certificates and education proofs
- If available, references
- Specification of your salary and location preefrences (for Spa eMotion as an internal information)
- Possible start date
- Specification with regard to your personal wishes to the new position
You should write your application cover letter very carefully and proof-read. Documents with faulty address or salutation as well as spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes wake the impression of an unprofessional application. In any case, your private contact data should be stated in the covering letter.
3. The application photo
- The first impression counts!
- Add your curriculum vitae a friendly and high-quality photo.
- The photo is to be placed in the right upper corner of the curriculum vitae.
4. The paper
- If documents are sent by mail: high-quality, white A4 paper
5. External form and writing
- Written on PC/MAC and printed out on a laser or ink-jet printer.
- Use as a font best of all Arial or Times New Roman.
- Type-size should amount to 12 points and not smaller than 10 points.
- Dispatch envelope format B4 or C4.
- Pay attention to the correct address!
- Basically no registered letter. They create only work and cause additional costs.
- Do not reclaim applications by a registered letter.
- Absolutely properly paid postage!
- Do not enclose self-addressed envelope.
Remember: Your application is your personal business card!
We would like to assure you of a confidential handling of your documents at this point.